During these times that we're facing COVIC-19, our company and partners are taking action to ensure the safety of employees while delivering your packages with the utmost care. Please be patient with us, our customer support is here to assist if you may have any questions.
Are we still shipping?
- Yes, Arctic Gamers is still processing orders and shipping out as normal. Delivery and processing times will be impacted, more details provided below.
Are shipping times/delivery impacted?
- At the current moment, delivery times are taking longer than usual. Our shipping partners USPS, DHL, Royal Mail, etc. have informed us of delayed shipping times for packages. Depending on your country, we're experiencing delays of 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Your orders are still shipped out on our regular processing times. Do note that we might experience up to 1 week delay on order processing during high-volume periods.
- Please be patient for the tracking information is delayed even though your package is already on route, USPS, DHL, and our other partners are working hard to resolve and speed up the updating. This might mean the tracking might say that your package is still at the "sorting center etc." - please be informed this information is delayed as your packages are already on route and updating will take longer than usual.
Do you still provide customer support?
- All our customer support agents are still here to serve you. Please feel free to contact us here: click me. If you need any support regarding your order and or any other questions, we will try our best to respond in 24-48 hours during business days Mon-Fri. Also, please be patient as we're dealing with a higher volume of support required.